I am so excited to be in the blogging world! So first let me start off by explaining a little bit about who I am! My name is Desiree Hansen(maiden) Whipple, I am 25 years old and have been happily married for almost two years! My husbands name is Jared Whipple, he is 24 years old. I am very lucky, Jared is an awesome husband, he is very sweet and very supportive! I also have three beautiful kids! Caleb~9 Carissa~6 and Mattea~5. We recently moved from Eastern Oregon to completely across the state to Portland Or. My son called really didn't want to move...he had made his friends and is very involved with sports! So unfortunately he stayed there with his grandparents! It was very difficult at first and still is...but I knew he would be truly unhappy leaving his life there behind! We go down there often to be with him and we talk on the phone often!
Carissa is in the first grade and doing great! She is really starting to become a little lady. She is very independent! But most of all she is so sweet! She cares so much about everyone and making sure everyone is happy.
Mattea just barely missed the cut off date to start kindergarten this year! So she will be starting in the fall of 09'! So for now she just hangs out with me during the day and we work on her name and other pre school type of things!
She is a lot like me! She loves her family very much and would do anything for them...but she also has a quick temper! She knows exactly what she wants and doesn't settle for less!
I am a middle child, I have an older sister, her name is Rachelle and she is married and has two boys! She is my rock! She is a very very sweet person. I also have a younger brother, his name is A.J. He is also married. Although he is younger than me, he has always kinda been my big brother! He is always looking out for me and has always been there for me when most haven't! He is also my rock! They do not have any children yet...but they have been trying for a couple of years! It had been very hard for them emotionally and very hard for his wife (Nikie) physically! I don't really want to go into their personal life much more but...they just recently received some good news, so hopefully it shouldn't be to much longer before they get pregnant! Which I am super excited about, they will be great parents, and plus there will be another baby running around that I can spoil!
I am also very close to my parents! They have been married for 25 years and going on strong! Both of my parents are very supportive of me! I have to say that they have done a great job all in all! I can only hope to be as good of a parent as they are!
I feel incredibly blessed! I love my life! You really have to be good to your family, cuz at the end of the day, their all you got!
Live honest, love hard, and most importantly, be true to yourself!
Peace and much love~Dez
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait for you to have another baby around to spoil! More importantly so you help give me some good parenting tips!
ReplyDeleteHi Desiree :) This is your father-in-law. How have you been? We really hope to meet you and the children someday. Tell Jared we miss him. Jade is doing fine. We saw him a couple weeks ago. We have some pictures if you'd like them. Give Jared a big hug from us! With love, Don and Beth
ReplyDelete